Friday, June 20, 2008

Can I go home now?!?

Doki Doki!

Shigaraki style

One of my Favs
Black still needs to be fired in but... Hells yes, I Love It!






Sato chan still need a firing as well for his eyes





Close 2nd favorite
Another firing needed as well... its supposed to be candy corn but I f'd up the color sequence.
White, ORANGE, Yellow... Duhh
I will not part with this one

My attempt at a Nue(Obake: monkey head, racoon dog body, tiger legs and a snake tail)

StarBanana

Needs alot of work still







2 comments:

atomicchick said...

Miles, your work is amazing as usual. I'm diggin' the pink with the heart chihuahua and the tiki head with the dog body and everything else for that matter. You seem like you've been pretty busy! We're just waiting for you to bring your crazy talents back to the states!

Caren

Anonymous said...

If you need some cash flowing your way I would be more than happy to take a few ceramic doggies off your hands. Great work!

-Jayson